February 18, 2021
Your privacy is important to us. Personal information is any information about you that can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and information about how you use a website or online service.
Information We Collect
Additionally, if you encounter certain errors while using the site, we may automatically collect data about the error and the circumstances surrounding its occurrence. This data may include technical details about your device, what you were trying to do when the error happened, and other technical information relating to the problem. You may or may not receive notice of such errors, even in the moment they occur, that they have occurred, or what the nature of the error is.
Legitimate Reasons for Collecting Your Personal Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- To provide you with our platform’s core features and services
- To deliver products and/or services to you
- To contact and communicate with you
- To provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions that may interest you
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- To enable you to access and use our website, and associated applications
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
- For security and fraud prevention, and to ensure that our sites and apps are safe, secure, and used in line with our Terms of Service
We may combine voluntarily provided and automatically collected personal information with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
We may disclose personal information to:
- A parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- Third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including without limitation IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators
- Third parties to collect and process data
- Regulatory authorities to comply with laws, lawful requests, regulatory processes, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale, or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Blueprint
Security of Your Personal Information
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength. You also are responsible for ensuring any passwords associated with accessing your personal information and accounts are secure and confidential.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Marketing permission: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking through the opt-out link in the communication or by contacting us using the information provided in the Contact Us section of this policy.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the information provided in the Contact Us section of this policy. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. Unless your personal information is required to provide you with a particular service or offer (for example processing transaction data), we will not deny you goods or services and/or charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
Downloading of Personal Information: We provide a means for you to download the personal information you have shared through our site. Please contact us for more information.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in the event of a data breach requiring notification.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us section below. Please provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the information provided in the Contact Us section, or opt-out using the opt-out link provided in the communication. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
Changes to This Policy
If the changes are significant, or if required by applicable law, we will contact you (based on your selected preferences for communications from us) with the new details and links to the updated or changed policy.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.